zondag 1 februari 2015

Nicole Eippers (16)



There are some wonderful collage mail artists, and I think Nicole Eippers definitely is one of them.

Speaking for myself, I've tried to make collages but I think it very hard to create them well. Even though many people think and say 'it's easy'. Well, I think it's not! (That's why I prefer drawing :-) )
And every time Nicole creates a Real Weird Animal to send from Belgium to me, I make a jump of joy when I find her creation in my mailbox. This time I'm lucky to have received a Mole, one of my all time favourite animals. In a very peculiar place, seen from the Mole's point of view!

Thank you very much, merci beaucoup, Nicole!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hallo Heleen, fijn dat U dit leuk vind...
    Er is er één dat blijkbaar nooit bij U aagekomen is...
    .http://piggy-own-mailart.blogspot.be/search?updated-max=2014-12-01T04:24:00-08:00&max-results=25&start=50&by-date=false

    Hartelijke groeten
    Nicole

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen