vrijdag 1 december 2017

John Edwards (5)



How pleased one can be when a Bird is named after her: the Devaana Heleena (Linnaeus), known in English as the Jolly Green Nutcracker. I was happy that John has made this detailed illustration of this colourful bird, because I was too late to catch my camera to take a photo of the bird when I spotted this bird on the 31st of July.



On the back side John drew this nice Bird of Pray. And inside this envelope a postcard with a kind message.

Thank you very much, John, I am happy to have received some birds from your personal Bird Encyclopedia!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I have also received some special birds. I will show them soon! :D
    John has had a good time drawing the birds...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is great! Looking forward to seeing your birds (by John)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen