vrijdag 28 maart 2014

Eva (8)



Yay, the Platypus! Holding a letter, so a post-platypus, even!
Drawn and sent by Eva.

Inside this beautiful envelope two lovely hedgehogs, who resemble of course the Platypus' cousin: the Echidna.



And inside the letter, this interesting text about monotremes.



And while I always get a big smile when seeing a platypus, I guess Eva is smiling when she sees a laughing cow. Check her website, and whenever you find laughing cow, send it to her!



Thank you very much, moltes gràcies, Eva!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I needed to write that this was platypus mail because I wasn't sure it looks like a platypus... ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sure this is clearly a Platypus (be it one with a hidden tail)!

    But I also like the word 'platypus', so I'm happy to both see and read Platypus :-)
    Thank you again, I'm very happy with your mail art!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen