zaterdag 25 juni 2016

Richard Baudet (4,5,6,7,8,9)



Richard Baudet added a lot of great findings to my 'add and return' project named "What or whom is she staring at?".
In some of the returned mail art Animals play an important role. Those of course belong here, although I'll post them on the IUOMA site, too.

I've showed one here before. Meanwhile Richard has caused more than once more smiles on my face,by, among them, the added-to-and-returns you can see here.











Thank you very much, merci beaucoup, Richard!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. They are really funny! I love to see how this woman sits so calm while the world is changing around her...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Would it be one woman, or maybe more women? :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I hadn't seen in this way... I thought it was the same woman travelling around the world (and robably other worlds, like in my contribution).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I agree, you're right, it is one woman, the same one on each piece of mail art! (Only her hair colour sometimes differs, that made me confused :-) )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen